Effective as of August 4th, 2020.
- The ways your personal data is collected and the reasons behind it
- How your personal data is used
- How to opt out of certain game features that use your personal data.
If you have questions about data protection, have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data or wish to view any personal data we may hold about you, you may contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
Data that is automatically collected:
- Your mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID)
- Data about your use of our games, such as gameplay data.
Data collected by third parties:
Data analytics providers and advertising networks supplement information about you, providing such information as:
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes
Why is your data being collected?
- Data about your behavior in-game is collected to improve player experience
- To show personalized advertisements, i.e. to deliver, target and improve advertising within our games, data about the content you access in connection with the games and your online behavior may be collected.
To opt out of personalized advertising, see the “Opting out” section below.
Who can see your data?
Your data can only be seen by InfinityMakers and third party service providers whose services our games use. This data is used to provide personalized advertisements and for analyzing user behavior in our games. For more information on how third parties may use your data, please see the privacy policies of Google, whose AdMob and Analytics services our games use: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Push notifications may be sent to your through our mobile games to inform you about in-game events. If you do not wish to see these, you can change the settings on your mobile device regarding these.
Opt out of targeted advertising
You can choose not to be shown personalized advertisements of our mobile games by resetting your Advertising Identifier and changing the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device. Please note that opt-out settings are device-specific and any changes may take some time to take effect.